This baby carrier would be perfect for on-the-go and when I'm wanting to do things hands-free. Since I'm having the baby in the summer/fall I'm definitely going to wanna get out and walk. This carrier would be perfect for activity
Price - ($29.99)
2. Graco™ 'Winslet' DuetSoothe™ Swing And Rocker - I think that a swing is the most ESSENTIAL baby item above all. This is the first thing on my list of what to purchase for the baby. I remember my niece always being in her swing and how wonderful it was at keeping her comfy and entertained. I am getting this specific swing because it also doubles as a rocker.
Price - ($220.99)
3. Summer Infant™ 'By Your Side' Sleeper - This sleeper was designed for the baby's safety and parents piece of mind. It allows the baby to sleep comfortably alongside while keeping baby safe and cozy. I want this sleeper for the convenience of having the baby close by during the night and protected during the day.
Price - ($50.99)
4. Evenflo® Flexlite Travel System - Having a safe and functional travel system is essential. A car seat is needed for bringing the baby home from the hospital and also having it attach to the stroller is perfect for infants because they're able to face you at all times when travelling.
Price - ($229.49)
5. Medela® Swing Breast Pump - A breast pump is a necessary purchase when choosing to breast feed. It helps with relieving engorgement, allowing the mother to be on-the-go and making sure the baby receives the benefits of breastfeeding even when she's not there.
Price - ($219.99)
6. Evenflo® Portable 'Baby Suite™' Deluxe Play Yard - Considering we won't have a nursery or much space at all in the beginning, a play yard is perfect because it combines a changer, a bassinet, and a play mat for the baby. Because play yards are very portable it would be easy to travel with when we decide to move.
Price - ($127.49)
We've planned ahead
So, as a mother what do YOU think is a necessary purchase, or what have YOU found really helpful for you, your baby, and the functionality of your household? Comment below =)